Producer ‘Xndr’ Mutumha speaks out after nasty breakup

Award winning hip hop producer Alexandra ‘Xndr’ Mutumha, is embroiled in a nasty breakup with long-time girlfriend Zaleekhah Khan who is demanding back gifts as well as her belongings she gave him when they were dating. 

The breakup came to the public domain when Zaleekah posted on Facebookk, a chat between her and Xndr where she was claiming back her belongings. The chat betwwen the two has now gone viral as it is now circulating on various social media platforms. The messages also suggested that the two broke up after Xndr had cheated.

“I am going to get you, wait and see dog, you can go b… all you want loser, I hate you, I want my laptop, shades and everything boss,” she wrote. Zaleekah also described Xndr as a ‘gold digger’ who was after her fortunes. “In one year all you ever gave me was a bottle of perfume, I left it at 136 mills for your b….. okay ive them. Waguta ka mari yangu wakanganwa manje, dzosera all my staff faster,” she added. On the chat, Xndr tried to calm Zaleekhah down. He wrote:

“Please don’t let your temper get the best of you, I am loyal and faithful and always will be…. Not going to say a word once I get out of the bathroom, got a stomach ache”. The estranged lovers spoke to Zimbuzz and below is what each had to say;
Producer ‘Xndr’ Mutumha speaks out after nasty breakup
Xndr’s explanation

She broke up with me yesterday (18 July) on our one year anniversary, tried to speak to her but she had already made up her mind. So I left her alone. Anything that I have that she bought is a gift including the laptop she got for my birthday last December. I haven’t spoken to her ever since she broke up with me, she’s reached out to my family and friends but we haven’t spoken. 

She is blocked on my social media. She made her decision and I respected it and respect her privacy. Friends have suggested I unblock her but that won’t change anything because she broke up with me. So why did you break up? I think that’s an answer we would both want to know. I’m just staying in my lane according to the request that was made. 

Sad turn of events but one shouldn’t force things. Judging from my last conversation with her, I wasn’t good enough and she was unhappy, so I didn’t fight her request to break up much because there is nothing worse than holding onto someone you love deeply but you are the reason they are unhappy

Zaleekhah’s explanation

When you meet someone and falling love you are convinced you have found your forever mate. No-one ever plans to break up but here we are. After almost a year together, we have decided to end our relationship. This is an incredibly difficult decision for both me and Alexandra as we have shared more I our time together than most would share in a lifetime. 

As we both pick up the pieces of our hearts I pray that we heal and find peace. As our relationship was in the public eye we feel it’s important to let everyone know that no one fought for us harder than we did. We would kindly ask for compassion and respect for privacy as we try to put this chapter of our lives behind us. So why did you break up? We had our differences that we could not get past.

Interview courtesy of zimbuzz.co

Source-H Metro


0 comments :

Post a Comment