Here's How Ndongo And Its Experts Have Been Planning The Theft Of 100 Billion

SMALL practical case of Feymania for the layman. It's happening in the state of Gondwana. I take advantage of the crisis in China and the cessation of activities of assembly companies Notebooks.

I spot a company of assembly of notebooks for sale at 1 symbolic yuan, the Chinese state accepting to sponge the liabilities.

I created a Holding Company in the USA, in the state of Delaware, and I buy via the Holding Company that I control the assembler of notebooks based in China.

In my country of Gondwana where I am King, I created an artificial need for youth: 500000 notebooks offered free to students.
Here's How Ndongo And Its Experts Have Been Planning The Theft Of 100 Billion
I sign a financing contract of 75 billion Monkey's Money as Salim Njoya calls it, with CHINA Bankexim.

The $ 75 billion is transferred to the bank account of the China Notebook Assembly Company, which I now control. With subsidies, exonerations and other benefits, I assemble a notebook at 10000 Monkey money.
In the end, the 500,000 notebooks return 10 billion monkeys money, adding the taxes and taxes due in China, and various charges, I spend 15 billion Monkeys money, and m out with a net profit of 60 billion I in Switzerland, my country of residence via a financial arrangement.

Everyone is happy: Benjamin Zebaze is happy. The activists of the Rally of the Tontine of Fey will go to celebrate the village and send me motions of support for my 60 billion. it is happening in the Republic of Gondwana and any resemblance to reality is pure coincidence.

N. B: this text was published in 2016. At the time we already saw the circle and these facts. Internet is good. Here is the importance of archiving.

0 comments :

Post a Comment