Father causes stir,drags son’s girlfriend to court

A city man yesterday hauled his son’s girlfriend to court seeking a peace order to safeguard himself from her foul behaviour. John Matiza accused his son’s girlfriend Yeukai Gandare of being a prostitute.

“I am seeing a protection order from this woman because from my observation, she is into prostitution. She comes and leaves my house as she pleases. 
Father causes stir,drags son’s girlfriend to court

When she leaves for long periods, I hear she will be jumping from man to man. I don’t want to see her at my house anymore. She cooks for me at times and I don’t feel safe eating that food because I believe she could poison me. I don’t want to see her anywhere near my son either,” said John.

Yeukai was in default for the court session. Magistrate Gamuchirai Siwardi who presided over the matter dismissed John’s application. John was advised to make another application from the appropriate court that deals with such matters.

Source-H Metro


0 comments :

Post a Comment