Patrice Nganang Case: The UN Seizes The File [Video]

48 hours after the arrest of patrician Nganang announced at the airport in Douala-Cameroon, as he prepared to leave the country to visit Zimbabwe, where his family lives, the UN seems to address the issuein a video (below) put on the web this Friday, December 08 we can hear a UN authority, respond to a question from a journalist about the disappearance of the writer Patrice Nganang of American nationality and origin Cameroon. 

The authority promises that for people who travel to Cameroon and have problems during their stay, they will reassure and carry out investigations, inviting the collaboration of local authorities.
Patrice Nganang Case: The UN Seizes The File [Video]
This disappearance of the author of "Temps de chien" and Marguerite-Yourcenar award, has been hot on social networks since Thursday, after "outrageous" remarks against President BIYA as indicated by one of his lawyers.

Patrice Nganang this December 03 on facebook said "But trust me, and I'm not kidding - I have it in front of me, Biya, and have a gun, I will give him a bullet exactly in the forehead. I say it since Yaoundé where I am. Him too.

I told him in Paris in front of Abdou Diouf and in New York in front of the White House. This is a repetition. A Bangangte is too noble to flee because of what he will do if he is allowed to do so. Let him stop me if he still has balls. " Patrice Nganang case: the UN seizes the file [Video]



0 comments :

Post a Comment