Patrice Nganang Case: The Writer Tried This Friday

In custody since December 6, Nganang was sent "in prison" in the night from Thursday to Friday, said Emmanuel Simh.

He will appear Friday before the court of first instance of Yaoundé-administrative center, he added.
Patrice Nganang Case: The Writer Tried This Friday
"I did not have access to his file, but he is prosecuted for apology for crime, contempt and assault threats," he said, adding that the suspicion of "contempt of the President of the Republic" and "forgery and forgery" held by the police were dropped.

The Cameroonian government spokesman, Issa Tchiroma Bakary, explained that the writer had uttered on December 3 threats against President Paul Biya on the social network facebook: "Trust me and I'm not kidding, I am In front of me, Biya, and I have a rifle, I am going to give him a bullet exactly in the forehead, I say it from Yaoundé where I am. "

0 comments :

Post a Comment