A Revolution Preparation In Yaoundé?

The answer is simple and immediate - yes. I say it many times: yes, yes and yes, Generation Change is preparing the rebellion of the Cameroonians to hunt Biya, and the place of the festival has its hunting, it is the Central Post Office, at Ongola, in Yaounde

Having left the 2011 election in which I had participated by setting up a coalition of political parties, the largest in this country, to train the tellers, and we had trained more than 2,000 across the country, I had My conclusion is that only a good rebellion can save Cameroon from captivity. 

Note that the one who organized these elections to give the victory to Biya, Marafa Hamidou Yaya has since been in prison himself - since 2011! I would have told him in 2011-the, when he closed the borders for 48 hours, cut the internet and blocked flights to Cameroon, he runs in the bag. But then I thought of creating a movement of ground, I say a movement whose morality of the leaders would be unshakable - I can not buy myself -, whose implantation on the ground would be unassailable, and whose power of striking would be clear, these three things being linked, but above all a movement whose nerve center would be Yaoundé. 
A Revolution Preparation In Yaoundé?
Not Douala, I say Yaoundé, because since 1945, all the movements that left Douala have always failed, our country being bicameral as Libya - Douala and Yaounde. If in 2011 I had a dream, my arrest in December 2014 convinced me even more that it had to be put into practice - January 2015, so the fieldwork was starting,

All work always starting alone, loneliness I know it. I lived it on each of the projects that Generation Change launched with me in front - and I basically started only more or less large yards. I still think of this moment of total loneliness when on May 9, 2015 I came to the bridge of Biyem Assi that I had come to build and saw the flooded river. 

I was alone, that is to say really alone, alone alone, with in my pocket 1,000,000 FCfa of t-shirts sold, which was already a revolution - selling t-shirts on the internet to put starts a concrete project. It had rained. Violently rained, and the river was flooded. Inflated like a boa! The flood of the river showed me that I would need at least 5,000,000 CFA francs for this bridge! And today the bridge is built, used by thousands of Cameroonians who are happy. 

Did I ask another person to do it for me that it would not be done, and we know it. Loneliness puts everyone in front of their own decision, and today it is the same, because the vastness of the construction site does not change the equation of the loneliness of the leader. What has changed is that I understood meanwhile the difficulties of the land called Yaoundé. 

I know this city by heart, and can easily stay underground for over a year. And here it is, I was expelled, one would say. My answer: are those who have not been expelled more implanted than me? Answer: no. Have they since 1956 shown that they can set in motion change in our country significantly, ie. from Yaoundé, and succeed? Answer: no.

The loneliness of the leader comes from the fact that he must first and foremost be a dreamer - and the Yaoundeens are realists. The leader must at all costs be a radical, and the Yaoundeens have a culture of entrism. They want to have access to the Civil Cabinet of the presidency of the family, whereas it is rather necessary to arrest and put in prison all those who are there. 

What my life has shown me though is that you always need one that starts, and that's where the writer is the born leader. I could be wrong, and I'm probably wrong, but I do not think there are many writers in this continent who are able to sit on this block or I sit in the district of Madagascar, and at the same time teach at Princeton University, one of the best universities on earth, after being in prison for twenty-one days - this being my second arrest in this country. 

I want to say that the unassailable moral leadership is what rallies the people around me, and that I have always lived, in any building site. Founded in this leadership is the certainty that I, I always do what I say, and I always say it before doing it. So I say this: we are going to hunt Biya. We are going to hunt him. I do not just say it, I work so that it is hunted. Generation Change was created for this - for the chase. Generation Change is the driving force of the chase. 

Our instrument is certainly social media, which by far are more established in this country than the CPDM, but above all it's the classic cell phones - the canvassing - which is our fundamental method, ie. the collection of telephone numbers. Send me your anonymous directory to:nganang@hotmail.com , or patrice.nganang@gmail.com. We will do the work of our generation.


0 comments :

Post a Comment